Yale Assure SL Key Free Touchscreen Z-Wave Deadbolt (YRD256)
- Manage Access – Create and share up to 250 when paired to the Parakeet Gateway
- Key Free – No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins
- Backlit Keypad – Keypad wakes with a touch and has numbers that won’t wear off
- Battery Back-up – Never lose power. The lock can be energized with a 9V battery
- Lock/unlock via Z-Wave or numbered access code (lock with a tap)
- Illuminated touchscreen for nighttime code entry
- Generate unique codes for staff and guests
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered with optional backup Voice assistance guides you through programming
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Parakeet App or Parakeet Portal
- View access history in the Parakeet Portal
Ship Weight: 3 lbs
Assure the “Death of Keys” with Yale’s new Assure SL. It’s their slimmest touchscreen lock yet, works with your smart home, and lets you lock and unlock without keys. You’ll gain a new feeling of freedom on dog walks, hikes, swimming, surfing, and just getting to meetings by not being tethered to your keys or worrying about where to stick them!
Slim Z-Wave Deadbolt With Touchscreen, No Keyhole Prevent lock picking and easily secure your door without a key by replacing your old standard deadbolt with the Yale Z-Wave SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt. This electronic, motorized deadbolt features a slim design, while offering a touch-capacitive keypad on the outside and a thumbturn on the inside. To unlock the door, input your 4-8 digit code into the keypad, or turn the indoor thumbturn. To lock it, give the touchscreen a tap, or use the thumbturn. As a no-cylinder "key-free" model, the deadbolt prevents lock picking or bumping.